What makes our company successful?
- Hard-working employees who share a passion for languages and pursue lifelong learning
- Experts who thoroughly enjoy what they do — it’s not work when it’s what you love
- Professionals who continually rise to challenges and foster growth in others
- Entrepreneurial team members who can change direction as needed
What makes our team a novelty? We are a medley of:
- Former teachers
- Native language speakers
- Culturally diverse individuals
- Dual-natured language lovers in our care and concern for students and educators
If this sounds like the type of environment you’d thrive in we hope you’ll consider joining us, the leader in world language publishing, in our Boston office or one of our sales locations throughout the US. Please submit resumes and cover letters to [email protected].
Vista Higher Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
- Product Marketing Manager - Higher Education
- Modern Language Specialist, School- Northern California
- Modern Language Specialist- Colorado
- Editorial Project Manager
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Desktop Support Analyst
- Customer Service Representative
I enjoy working for Vista Higher Learning because it has a small company feel, but it is growing so quickly. It is exciting to be a part of such a dynamic, focused company that is making leaps and bounds in the industry.Natasha Ranjan
Sr. Modern Language Specialist