© 2017This multi-level Spanish program helps prepare your students for skilled, multilingual communication and cultural understanding—a necessity in our ever-expanding global society! Text and technology are seamlessly integrated to enhance learning, motivate students, and promote life-long language learning. Descubre ©2017 brochure
- 8 x 10 inches
- 9 - 10 chapters each for Volumes 1, 2, and 3; 4 - 5 chapters each for Volumes 1A and 1B | Volume 1A: 200 pages | Volume 1B: 250 pages | Volume 1: 416 pages | Volume 2: 392 pages | Volume 3: 504 pages
AP and Advanced Placement Program are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
Temas is built from the ground up to support the new AP® Spanish Language and Culture curriculum. The content aligns perfectly with the new AP® themes and contexts, ensuring that students have the extensive interpretive, interpersonal, and presentational communication skills they need to succeed in class and on the exam.
Sample syllabus now available!
Watch the program video tour.
- hardcover | 8.5 x 10.5 inches | downloadable eBook available
- 6 chapters | 500 pages
© 2015With its fresh, magazine-like design, Imagina keeps intermediate-level students involved and focused on real communication in meaningful contexts. In each lesson thought-provoking content is connected to thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts. Students prepare to interact with people from various Spanish-speaking countries through practical grammar and vocabulary presentations, and authentic cultural readings, TV clips, and short films.
- hardcover | 8 ½ x 10½ inches | online vText available | downloadable eBook available
- 10 lessons | 496 pages
© 2014Letras de Hispanoamérica is the Latin American literature survey designed for advanced-level Spanish students. Focused on Latin American authors from pre-Hispanic to contemporary times, this anthology includes an array of supporting information such as essays, timelines, special works (i.e. interviews, critical notes) and biographies, and a unique two-color design.
- hardcover | 7 3/8 x 9 1/8
- 7 chapters | 824 pages
This multi-level Spanish program helps prepare your students for skilled, multilingual communication and cultural understanding—a necessity in our ever-expanding global society! Text and technology are seamlessly integrated to enhance learning, motivate students, and promote life-long language learning.
- hardcover | 8 x 10 inches | online vText options available | downloadable eBook available
- 9 - 10 chapters each for Levels 1, 2, and 3; 4 - 5 chapters each for Levels 1A and 1B | Level 1A: 200 pages | Level 1B: 250 pages | Level 1: 416 pages | Level 2: 392 pages | Level 3: 504 pages