Who Are We?
We are world-travelers, educators, editors, linguists, and technology enthusiasts. We’re explorers, innovators, thinkers, life-long learners, and creators. We’re a team of intellectually curious, seriously passionate, culturally minded individuals dedicated to building highly engaging and authentic print and digital language products that foster an appreciation for world languages and cultures, both in and out of the classroom.
We are a diverse team of language specialists, technology experts, client and customer advocates, developers, designers, experienced photo and media researchers, marketing aficionados, product gurus, and project Sherpas. Together, we work hard, we brainstorm, we share experiences, and we inspire each other. Together, we collaborate and innovate. Together, we push boundaries, we try new things, we challenge each other, we tackle tough problems and create solutions, and we have fun. Together, we’re transforming the world of language education and redefining what it means to learn.
We are Vista Higher Learning—and we believe in the power of language learning and the impact that language, education, and culture have on the future. Join our innovative team and discover what we can achieve together!
Current Career Opportunities
Email [email protected] with any questions.
- Comprehensive Health Coverage: We offer a rich healthcare package to all employees and their families. Options are available for health, vision, dental, life, disability, and flexible spending programs.
- Work/life Balance: We know that time off from work for rest, relaxation, connecting with family and exploring the world around us. We offer paid time off and paid holidays for all employees.
- 401(k): Vista Higher Learning matches 100% of up to 4% of salary after a 30 day waiting period.
- Wellness Programs: Our people are our most valuable asset, which is why we offer a variety of wellness oriented programs such as; on-site fitness classes, monthly chair massages, company-wide challenges, a wellness portal and, for employee’s enrolled in our health plan, incentives and reimbursements for achieving qualifying health goals through your medical practitioner.
- Commuter Benefits: We offer mass transit subsidies for our Boston-based employee’s for getting to and from the office.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support learning and development and offer a tuition reimbursement program for qualifying courses per calendar year.
Vista Higher Learning was recently certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), by the Greater New England Minority Supplier Development Council (GNEMSDC), a regional affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). The certification requires that members, United States citizens who are Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American, own at least 51% of their business enterprise. The NMSDC is a nonprofit corporate membership organization that advances business opportunities for its certified Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business enterprises.
Vista Higher Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, and/or protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.