Espaces, 4th Edition
Vibrant and original, Espaces takes a fresh, student-friendly approach to introductory French, aimed at making students’ learning and instructors’ teaching easier, more enjoyable, and more successful. Espaces develops students’ speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills so that they will be able to express their own ideas and interact with others meaningfully and for real-life purposes.
What sets this program apart?
Espaces features a distinctive and cohesive integration of video, from a specially shot Roman-photo dramatic series and Flash Culture videos, to authentic TV clips, short films, and the new Panorama culturel videos.
Espaces provides a thorough grammar review, including a comparison of the passé composé vs. imparfait over two lessons.
Digital at your fingertips
The Supersite is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning.
Students visit the Supersite to complete their homework, practice French, and communicate with their class. Instructors rely on the Supersite for powerful course management, allowing you and your students to focus on language learning.
AuthorJames Mitchell | Cheryl Tano
- Student Edition textbook (hardcover or loose-leaf)
- Supersite Plus with vText—the online, interactive student edition
- WebSAM online student workbook
- Instructor Annotated Edition textbook
- Instructor Supersite with Online Instructor’s Edition, Assessment Builder, assignment calendar, and additional instructor resources