Galería de lengua y cultura 2
What sets this program apart?
Galería de lengua y cultura was developed according to the latest Spanish language arts and Spanish-as-a-world language teaching methodologies.
Galería de lengua y cultura is designed to address students at all language proficiency levels. In addition to teaching strategies that include universal access, cooperative learning, and translanguaging, every module provides targeted instruction and activities for students at three levels of proficiency.
Digital at your fingertips
The Supersite is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning.
Students visit the Supersite to complete their homework, practice Spanish, and communicate with their class. Instructors rely on the Supersite for powerful course management, allowing you and your students to focus on language learning.
- Student Edition textbook (hardcover or loose-leaf)
- Supersite Plus with eCompanion
- WebSAM online student workbook
- Instructor's Annotated Edition textbook
- Instructor Supersite with testing program, assignment calendar, and additional instructor resources