Getting Started on the Supersite
1. Find your Supersite code based on how and where you purchased:
- A new book from my bookstore: Your code will be packaged with your book: You may redeem your code and log-into your course on VHLcentral
- A book on the Vista HIgher Learning Student Store: Your code will appear in a confirmation email & under your Order History
- A used book. Used books don’t include codes. Purchase the technology access required by your instructor at our Student Store
- Click Create an Account.
- In the "Login Information" section of the account creation page, enter a username of your choice, the email address you would like to associate with your account, and enter and confirm a password of your choice.
- In the "Personal Profile" section, enter your first and last name as you wish them to appear in your Instructor's roster.
- Select the year of your birth from the drop down list.
- In the "Security Information" section, provide the answer to a secret question, which may later be used to help you access your account if you forget your password.
- Click “continue” to review your information for accuracy, then select “create account.” (Before your account is created, you must agree to the terms and conditions of use policy.)
- See how
- Note! Until you enroll, you won’t see your assignments and your teacher won’t be able to grade your work.
2. Set up your vhlcentral account:
3. Enroll in your course: