Imagina, 4th Edition
Designed to strengthen students’ intermediate Spanish language skills and develop cultural competency, Imagina features a fresh, magazine-like design with authentic short films and readings, and weaves thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts throughout each of its lessons.
What sets this program apart?
Fully integrated with the text, the Imagina film collection features ten dramatic short films by Hispanic filmmakers.
Imagina also features News and Cultural Updates, which provide monthly links to carefully curated, authentic resources from across the Spanish-speaking world. Enhance your classroom with authentic, culturally relevant sources and scaffolded activities for each selection.View a sample
Digital at your fingertips
The Supersite is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning.
Students visit the Supersite to complete their homework, practice Spanish, and communicate with their class. Instructors rely on the Supersite for powerful course management, allowing you and your students to focus on language learning.
AuthorJosé A. Blanco, C. Cecilia Tocaimaza-Hatch
- Student Edition textbook (paperback or loose-leaf)
- Supersite Plus with vText—the online, interactive student edition
- WebSAM online student workbook
- Instructor Annotated Edition textbook
- Instructor Supersite with Online Instructor’s Edition, testing program, assignment calendar, and additional instructor resources