Imaginez, 4th Edition
Designed to strengthen students’ intermediate French language skills and develop cultural competency, Imaginez features a fresh, magazine-like design with authentic short films and readings, and weaves thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts throughout each of its lessons.
What sets this program apart?
Fully integrated with the text, the Imaginez film collection features ten dramatic short films by French-speaking filmmakers. In the fourth edition, four new films and six new Le Zapping TV clips provide valuable inputs in the target language.
Imaginez, 4th Edition also features News and Cultural Updates, which provide current, real-world connections to language and culture via authentic articles and videos, updated every month during the school year.
Digital at your fingertips
The Supersite is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning.
Students visit the Supersite to complete their homework, practice French, and communicate with their class. Instructors rely on the Supersite for powerful course management, allowing you and your students to focus on language learning.
- Student Edition textbook (paperback or loose-leaf)
- Supersite Plus with vText—the online, interactive student edition
- WebSAM online student workbook
- Instructor Annotated Edition textbook
- Instructor Supersite with Online Instructor’s Edition, testing program, assignment calendar, and additional instructor resources