Immagina, 3rd Edition (Secondary)
Designed to strengthen students’ language skills and develop cultural competency, Immagina provides level 4–5 students with an active and rewarding learning experience. A user-friendly design and short films by award-winning Italian-speaking filmmakers serve as springboards for exploring the themes and concepts in each of its ten lessons.
What sets Immagina apart?
By focusing on cultural competency, Immagina engages students while integrating thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts throughout every section of the program—bringing Italian learners closer to language and cultural proficiency.
- Authentic language and practical vocabulary for communicating in real-life situations
- Exciting integration of Italian culture throughout every lesson
- Authentic, dramatic short films by contemporary Italian filmmakers
- High-impact literary and cultural readings
- Clear and well-organized grammar explanations with communicative activities
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Immagina Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of authentic and cultural media
- Robust assessment program
- Communication tools to get students talking
AuthorAnne Cummings, Gloria Pastorino