Immagina, 3rd Edition
Featuring a fresh, magazine-like design, Immagina captures students’ interest right from the start. Lesson content and themes are clearly outlined, and are designed to engage students while integrating thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts throughout the entire language learning journey.
What sets this program apart?
The Immagina film collection features ten compelling short films by contemporary filmmakers, thematically linked to the lessons, that let students see and hear Italian in authentic contexts.
Literary and cultural readings in the text are complemented by audio-sync technology on the Supersite, which builds listening skills. Dramatic readings of each literary selection bring the plot to life.
Digital at your fingertips
The Supersite is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning.
Students visit the Supersite to complete their homework, practice Italian, and communicate with their class. Instructors rely on the Supersite for powerful course management, allowing you and your students to focus on language learning.
- Student Edition textbook (paperback or loose-leaf)
- Supersite Plus with vText—the online, interactive student edition
- WebSAM online student workbook
- Instructor Annotated Edition textbook
- Instructor Supersite with Online Instructor’s Edition, testing program, assignment calendar, and additional instructor resources
AuthorAnne Cummings, Gloria Pastorino