Available fall 2022
French for a Connected World
Chemins is a fully integrated and scaffolded French-language program that builds intercultural communicative proficiency through a cohesive cultural approach within each unit. You can shape Chemins to fit your instructional goals and teaching style—all while delivering an engaging, personalized learning experience to each and every student.
Why Choose Chemins?
Chemins is built around a proven six-step instructional design, and has a communicative and cultural approach to language proficiency.
- Each level is perfectly paced for a one-year course.
- Vocabulary is presented, practiced, and recycled in meaningful contexts.
- Culture is explored through an engaging multi-media approach.
- A variety of resources allow students to monitor and reflect on their own learning.
- French language is presented in context at the start of each unit, providing comprehensible input.
- Enrichment libraries with trade books expand unit themes and build literacy skills.
Digital at your fingertips
vhlcentral is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning. Chemins is available with two levels of technology—Supersite and PRIME.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of media—authentic, cultural, and instructional
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Grammar tutorials entertain and inform students
- Robust assessment program with customizable test bank
- Communication tools to get students talking