Available for Fall 2021 classes
Context-based approach to language proficiency
Descubre is a comprehensive Spanish-language curriculum designed to get students ready for AP® Spanish in four years. Built to address today’s dynamic learning environment, the program immerses students in authentic Spanish language and culture experiences through text, video, audio, and online learning. The new edition retains the hallmark features and six-step instructional approach that have made it a best seller, while adding a wealth of updated content and features that make it fresh and relevant for both teachers and students.
Descubre is built around a research-based, proven instructional design. With a focus on personalization, authenticity, cultural immersion, and the seamless integration of text and technology, language learning comes to life in ways that are meaningful for every student.
This new edition of Descubre is now available with two levels of technology—Supersite and PRIME. Choose the level that works for you and your students.
Technology with options
No two students, teachers, or classrooms are the same. At Vista Higher Learning, we recognize this and provide technology options that work for today and can grow with you for years to come. Whether you class is 100% digital or you only use technology to access teaching tools and resources, we can provide solutions that fit any curriculum or infrastructure. With Descubre, you have two levels of technology to choose from—Supersite and PRIME.
- Thousands of practice activities—many with auto-grading
- Instructional, cultural, and authentic streaming video
- Authentic and cultural literary readings with audio-sync
- News and Cultural Updates
- Student Edition (vText)
- Teacher resources
Everything the Supersite offers, plus:
- Unique learning progression that focuses on student-directed learning
- Vocabulary tutorials with speech recognition and diagnostics
- Grammar tutorials with speech recognition and diagnostics
- Self-check activities with diagnostics and remediation
- Web-enhanced readings with audio