Available for Fall 2021 classes
Where communication and culture meet
Encuentros builds intercultural communicative proficiency through a fully integrated storyline, highly motivating communicative, skill-oriented instruction and practice, and robust print and digital components. Student create a solid linguistic and cultural foundation, preparing them for college and career-level Spanish.
Encuentros takes students on an inductive language journey, breaking down each unit into four task-based mini lessons— Desafíos—focusing on a particular communicative skill related to the unit theme.
Encuentros offers a full array of print and digital materials, tools, and resources for students and teachers, including practice workbooks, thematic readers, annotated teacher editions, animated grammar and vocabulary tutorials, partner and virtual chat activities, and much more.
The Supersite is our easy-to-use, integrated platform specially built to support language learning. Students use the Supersite to access a digital version of their textbook, to complete practice activities, watch videos, listen to audio, take assessments, access a range of resource tools, and more.
- Instructional, cultural, & authentic videos
- Live communication practice
- Interactive online Student Edition (vText)
- Scaffolded activities with auto-grading
- News and Cultural Updates
- Audio-sync readings
With integrated content, comprehensive resources, and innovative tools, the Supersite provides everything you need to engage students and support language learning.
- Grading tools & gradebook
- Online assessment & testing
- Advanced feedback on student work
- Ability to customize of assessments & activities
- Supplemental teaching resources