Available fall 2022
Spanish for a Connected World
Senderos is a fully integrated and scaffolded Spanish program with a variety of print offerings and superior technology. With powerful and easy-to-use course management tools, you can shape Senderos to fit your instructional goals and teaching style—all while delivering an engaging, personalized learning experience to each and every student.
Why Choose Senderos?
The new edition retains the hallmark features and six-step instructional approach that have made it a best seller, while adding a wealth of updated content and features that makes it fresh and relevant. Each level is perfectly paced for a one-year course.
- Context-centered approach to language proficiency
- Brand-new Fotonovela storyline videos
- Redesigned lesson openers with clearly labeled Essential Questions, Can-Do Goals, and IPA contexts
- Updated readings, TV clips, short films, and a new music feature
- Plenty of resources that allow students to monitor and reflect on their own learning
- Five levels (1, 1A, 1B, 2, and 3) now have a preliminary lesson
- Enrichment libraries—trade books expand unit themes and build literacy skills
Digital at your fingertips
vhlcentral is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning. Senderos is available with two levels of technology—Supersite and PRIME.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of media—authentic, cultural, and instructional
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Grammar tutorials entertain and inform students
- Robust assessment program with customizable test bank
- Communication tools to get students talking