What makes our company strong?
- Employees who share a passion for languages and a desire for lifelong learning
- Experts who love what they do because it’s not work, it’s life
- Individuals eager to grow and succeed, so that we all do
- Professionals who continually rise to challenges
- Entrepreneurial team members who can change direction as needed
What makes our team unique? We are:
- Former teachers
- Native language speakers
- Culturally diverse
- People who have had experience in another country
- Intelligent employees who want to make a difference for students and educators.
If this sounds like the type of environment you’d thrive in, we hope you’ll consider joining us—the leader in world language publishing—in our Boston office or in one of our sales locations throughout the US. Please submit resumes and cover letters to [email protected].
Vista Higher Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Sales Representative (Modern Language Specialist)
- Development Editor – Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Editorial Assistant – Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Coordinator
- Lead Engineer
- IT Application Support/Data Business Analyst
- Networking and Security Engineer
- Web Application Developer
- Systems Architect
- Foreign Language Freelancer
I enjoy working for Vista Higher Learning because it has a small company feel, but it is growing so quickly. It is exciting to be a part of such a dynamic, focused company that is making leaps and bounds in the industry.Natasha Ranjan
Sr. Modern Language Specialist