Rules for Eligibility and Contest Details
- No purchase required to enter/win
- Entrants must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States
- Entrants must be a current student
- Must “Like” and “Share” the specified Facebook post (NOTE: If your privacy settings forbid the public from seeing your “likes”, “shares” we will not be able to see that you have participated and therefor you will not be considered for the drawing)
- Contest begins on Monday, August 25 and ends Friday, August 29 at 1pm EST
- ONE winner will be drawn at random once the contest ends
- Prize is $50 in the form of a gift card (not exclusively for use at a particular store
*Vista Higher Learning – August 2014*
“The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become.” ‒ Harold Taylor
A lot happened this week so we have summed it all up for you!
Save!: STUDENTS: Buying used textbooks could actually cost you more money! Avoid this and buy directly from our store.
Enter: TEACHERS: Traveled lately? Send us your culturally-iconic photos for the chance to have them put on our website! Get all the info here.
Win!: After purchasing your language materials on our online store, take our shopping experience survey for your chance to win AWESOME prizes!
Say: Dogs speaking French and cats speaking Spanish? It’s true! Learn how animals around the world bark, meow, quack, and oink!
Swim: Paris then and now: Take a journey through time and see how Piscine Molitor has always been more than just a pool.
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for all the latest updates on how you can save, where to travel, and how to always #LiveLanguage.
Having trouble getting out of the summer mindset and back into learning? We completely understand! So why not go back to the basics and start out nice and slow… take a look at these infographics showing you how to bark, meow, and squeak in other languages!