When you’re learning a new language, it always seems like native speakers are talking a mile a minute, but have you ever been overwhelmed by a fast-talking English speaker? Brace yourself, because the world’s fastest talking woman might knock you off your feet! Check out these videos of her displaying her unusual talent.
News and events
“Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” -Anthony J. D’Angelo
And the winner is… Emma Donahue!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Facebook contest! After this very exciting week, our winner is:
We are so happy for you and can’t wait for you to receive your $50!
*Stay tuned for more contests and cool prizes!*
One final addition to this week is this great article we found. You think you know someone who speaks fast? Well meet the world’s fastest talking woman!
Enjoy the long weekend and don’t forget to #LiveLanguage!
Rules for Eligibility and Contest Details
- No purchase required to enter/win
- Entrants must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States
- Entrants must be a current student
- Must “Like” and “Share” the specified Facebook post (NOTE: If your privacy settings forbid the public from seeing your “likes”, “shares” we will not be able to see that you have participated and therefor you will not be considered for the drawing)
- Contest begins on Monday, August 25 and ends Friday, August 29 at 1pm EST
- ONE winner will be drawn at random once the contest ends
- Prize is $50 in the form of a gift card (not exclusively for use at a particular store
*Vista Higher Learning – August 2014*