A+ Spanish Poetry Kits
A+ Spanish Poetry Kits include rhyming stories, riddles and tongue-twisters, narrative poems, verse fables, prose, epic, and satirical poetry, among other subgenres—with activities that address the national language arts and literacy standards.
Easy to use and integrate into day-to-day instruction
Each grade-level kit includes just the right tools to motivate students to read, understand, and appreciate poetry.
- Authentic poetry titles from around the Spanish-speaking world by award-winning authors and illustrators
- Teacher resources, including a poetry resource handbook by Alma Flor Ada and F. Isabel Campoy, to help students explore each poetry title
- Online resources for small and whole group instruction
Students explore a wide range of poetry selections in each grade-level kit
- Dozens of poetry titles, spanning a range of subgenres
- Está linda la mar poetry resource handbook, designed specifically to give teachers the tools they need to engage students and use poetry to build foundational skills
- Downloadable graphic organizers and activities help students develop vocabulary, reading comprehension, literary analysis, and writing skills