A+ Spanish Science Literacy Kits
Engage students with books that bring science to life Grades K–5
A+ Spanish Science Literacy Kits develop science literacy skills with an array of nonfiction and fiction titles aligned to national language arts and science standards—each with teacher notes and activities designed to support literacy and STEM education.
Easy to use and integrate into day-to-day instruction
Each grade-level kit includes just the right tools to motivate students to develop science literacy and critical and analytical thinking.
- Titles align to themes of Next Generation Science Standards: Physical Science, Life Science, Earth and Space Science, and Engineering Technology and Applications of Science
- Teacher resources help students explore each title, promote inquiry, and motivate students to learn about a variety of science curriculum topics
- Online resources for small and whole group instruction
Students explore a wide range of content-rich reading selections in each grade-level kit
- Ten books, literary and informational texts spanning a range of genres.
- Teacher notes support instruction with tier II vocabulary; pre-, during, and post-reading activities, science connections projects, writing activities, and more
- Vocabulary and comprehension activities help develop science literacy