Anthology helps multilingual and dual language students to embark on a literary journey. This K–5 supplemental literacy program supports students at three proficiency levels and encourages them to explore Hispanic cultures through illustrated leveled-reading selections from across the world.
What to expect with Anthology
The wide range of reading selections in Anthology supports students at all literacy levels.
- Meet students wherever they are in their literary journey with literary and informational texts at three stages of instruction: beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
- Engage students with beautifully illustrated reading selections across eight units.
- Explore a wide range of texts written by renowned authors.
- Enhance literary instruction with comprehension questions, grammar and conventions, and writing practice for each reading.
- Support multilingual learners with equitable English or Spanish editions.
- Available in English and Spanish to support students in a variety of program settings, including English-learner and dual language classrooms.
- Instructional support includes a Teacher Manual with tips and strategies, as well as an assessment program with a placement test and quizzes.
Explore the Anthology digital experience
The Anthology Supersite includes a variety of resources to make learning fun and interactive:
- Hundreds of program-specific, carefully scaffolded practice activities right at students’ fingertips
- Online Student Editions and readings with audio synchronization
- Teacher Manual
- Online assessment
- Online gradebook to track student and class progress
- Teacher dashboard for easy class management