Clémentine is a fun and interactive two-level program for young children to help them develop beginner’s level oral communication skills in French. Students will interact as they follow the adventures of Clémentine, along with the twins Thomas and Gabi, and the pets Toto and Némo.
What to expect with Clémentine
Clémentine offers an engaging solution for primary students, even those with little to no previous reading and writing knowledge.
- Includes fun activities, comics, cartoons, audio, and songs to supplement learning
- Follows linguistic models in tune with the emotional maturity and cognitive development of young students
- Includes Teacher Guide with assessment
- Offers a companion reading series with French and international literature titles
Explore Clémentine digital teacher resources
The Clémentine Supersite provides access to the digital teacher resources.
- Includes interactive student activities
- Includes audio recordings of vocabulary, texts, and songs
- Provides teacher notes and recommendations
- Includes tools for creating new content
AuthorIsabel Rubio, Emilio Ruiz