Connect with English ©2024
Connect with English is a comprehensive, standards-based 1-6 English language development program created for English learners and striving readers. This powerful print and digital solution develops academic language and literacy skills through content-driven lessons that address varying proficiency needs.
What to expect from Connect with English
Connect with English builds language and reading proficiency through engaging, research-driven lessons and activities, and a variety of print and digital classroom resources that provide the right level of support and plenty of motivation.
- Ensures proficiency in vocabulary, reading, listening, speaking, writing, and grammar skills
- Promotes academic language development and writing skills
- Engages with motivating literary texts and informational texts in science, social studies, math, and the arts
- Helps students access grade-level content and prepares them for mainstream classes
- Aligns with the following standards: WIDA, CA ELD, TX TEKS, CCSS (ELA and Math), NGSS (Science), NCSS (Social Studies), and CEFR (ELT/International)
Explore the Connect with English digital experience
The Connect with English Supersite includes a variety of resources to make learning fun and interactive.
- Interactive Student Books with embedded audio/video, interactive tutorials, and a wealth of practice activities with automatic feedback
- Thematic eReaders (two readers per unit/sixteen readers per level) with audio synchronization and vocabulary highlighting and pronunciation
- Additional online teacher resources to project: teacher guide lessons, poems, and more
- Assessment program to evaluate progress
- Parent resources, including letters in multiple languages
- Student Book
- Practice Book
- Thematic readers (two readers per unit)
- Teacher’s Edition
- Vocabulary Cards
- Assessment program