Langue et culture du monde francophone
D’accord! is an introductory-through-intermediate French program with a communicative approach that focuses not only on language development, but also on francophone culture, providing students with engaging and authentic materials along the way.
French beyond the page
D’accord! blends Vista Higher Learning’s understanding of how language instruction works with a focused dedication to making French language and culture accessible and relevant to all students.
- A brand new Roman-photo storyline video brings lesson vocabulary and grammar to life
- Captivating and diverse images of francophone culture and authentic-language readings, videos, and films align to unit themes and country locations
- Newly added preliminary units in each level either introduce new content or review previous units
- French language is presented in context at the start of each unit and is practiced and recycled in meaningful contexts
- Enrichment libraries with trade books expand unit themes and build literacy skills
Digital at your fingertips
vhlcentral is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning. D’accord! is available with two levels of technology—Supersite and PRIME.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of media—authentic, cultural, and instructional
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Grammar tutorials entertain and inform students
- Robust assessment program with customizable test bank
- Communication tools to get students talking