Denk mal!, 4th Edition (Secondary)
Designed to strengthen students’ language skills and develop cultural competency, Denk mal! provides advanced-level students with an active and rewarding learning experience. User-friendly design and short films by award-winning German-speaking filmmakers serve as springboards for exploring the themes and concepts in each of the program’s ten lessons.
What sets Denk mal! apart?
By focusing on cultural competency, Denk mal! engages students while integrating thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts throughout every section of the program—bringing German learners closer to language and cultural proficiency.
- Emphasis on authentic language and practical vocabulary for communicating in real-life situations
- Updated short films and authentic video clips from throughout the German-speaking world
- Literary and cultural readings that capture students’ interest and reinforce lesson vocabulary and themes
- Flexible grammar scope and sequence for tailoring the program to meet your students’ needs
- New online, project-focused learning feature and more audio-sync readings
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Denk mal! Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Authentic short films, documentaries, and cultural literary readings
- Audio from a variety of native German-language speakers
- Grading tools and gradebook
- Communication tools to get students talking
- Fully randomized assessment program—now with vocabulary and grammar quizzes
- Rubric grading for Integrated Performance Assessments