Descubre is a comprehensive Spanish-as-a-world-language curriculum designed to get students ready for AP® Spanish in four years. Built to address today’s dynamic learning environment, the program immerses students in authentic Spanish language and culture experiences through text, video, audio, and online learning.
AP® and Advanced Placement are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
What sets Descubre apart?
The new edition retains the hallmark features and six-step instructional approach that have made it a best seller, while adding a wealth of updated content and features that makes it fresh and relevant.
- Context-based approach to language proficiency
- Cultural focus on products, practices, and perspectives
- Plenty of pre-AP® support
- Aligned to standards and addresses three modes of communication
- Communication goals and Can-dos guide student learning
- Enrichment libraries—trade books expand unit themes and build literacy skills
Digital at your fingertips
vhlcentral is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning. Descubre is available with two levels of technology—Supersite and PRIME.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of media—authentic, cultural, and instructional
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Grammar tutorials entertain and inform students
- Robust assessment program with customizable test bank
- Communication tools to get students talking