Spanish language arts Grades 7–12
En Español is a comprehensive Spanish language arts program that builds communication skills for real-world purpose and develops language and literacy skills through authentic literature from Latin America and Spain.
What to expect with En Español
En Español supports and develops Spanish literacy skills to prepare students to become fully bilingual, biliterate, and bicultural.
- Emphasizes reading, vocabulary, grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Supports in-depth, guided analysis of authentic texts
- Includes a balanced selection of contemporary and classic readings
- Provides plenty of opportunities to practice
- Follows language and grammatical rules according to the Real Academia Española (Royal Spanish Academy)
Explore En Español digital resources
The En Español Supersite provides students with a safe, engaging space to connect their own lives with the contemporary language and culture of the target language.
- Includes the online Student Edition and extension activities
- Provides access to the Teacher Edition, Annotated Practice Book, and assessments
- Includes tools for creating activities
- Student Book
- Practice Book
- Student Supersite with ecompanion and extension activities
- Classroom libraries
- Teacher’s Guide
- Answer keys
- Orthography Handbook
- Practice Book Annotated Edition