En tu medio, 2nd Edition
En tu medio, 2e incorporates a communicative approach that emphasizes high-interest, culturally relevant input. Every aspect of this program was designed with the twenty-first-century learner in mind. It features a highly visual format, student-friendly themes, a focus on youth culture, plus authentic short films, blogs, social media, profiles of real people, and readings that help students forge a personal connection to the target culture.
What sets this program apart?
En tu medio uses a task-based, student-friendly approach to build from the introductory level toward the higher-level proficiency needed for students’ next Spanish language courses.
NEW to this edition:
- Input processing and Task-supported instruction
- Focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Revised Learning Objectives for a better learning process
- New user-friendly design to support student learning and make the user experience as intuitive as possible
- Enhanced Inductive Approach to grammar instruction
- Cultural content embedded throughout each chapter
- Updated and expanded content: new readings with revised activities to emphasize the theme connection, new short film with checkpoints to engage students, and more!
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the En tu medio Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Plenty of Practice: Program-specific, theme-based practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Engaging Media: Episodic, character-driven videos, authentic cultural videos, and synchronous video chat activities
- Vocabulary Tools: Clear vocabulary and grammar instruction, cultural and authentic readings, short films, and animated interactive grammar tutorials
- Communication Tools: Partner Chat activities get students talking in a fun, interactive, low-stakes setting, and online forums encourage discussion as students post and respond to text or audio posts
AuthorLeah Fonder-Solano, Casilde A. Isabelli, María Isabel Martínez Mira
- Student Edition available in print and digital (online vText) fomats
- Supersite with a wide variety of interactive activities
- And more!
- Instructor's Annotated Edition (IAE)
- Instructor Supersite with all-in-one gradebook, testing program, additional instructor resources
- And more!