Comunicación y cultura
Middle and high school students join the adventure and learn Spanish as they travel to fascinating places in the Spanish-speaking world. Encuentros builds intercultural communicative proficiency through an integrated storyline; motivating, communicative, skill-oriented instruction and practice; and robust print and digital components.
Where communication and culture meet
Students create a solid linguistic and cultural foundation, preparing them for college and career-level Spanish.
- Inductive approach to presenting the target language
- Engaging graphic novel storyline linking language and culture
- Modern, engaging videos that review vocabulary in context
- Highly personalized use of language to motivate students
- Focus on intercultural communicative skills and functions
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Encuentros Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of media—authentic, cultural, and instructional
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Assessment, including question banks and IPAs
- Communication tools to get students talking