Face-à-face, 3rd Edition (Secondary)
Face-à-face offers a magazine-like format that integrates a variety of media and activities designed to engage advanced French students. High-interest themes and innovative communication tools will get your students talking.
What sets Face-à-face apart?
Face-à-face offers outstanding quality and diversity in reading selections: essays, novels (excerpts), stories, poems, and articles; and provides opportunities to review grammar and continue to develop writing skills.
- Award-winning short films by contemporary French-speaking filmmakers
- Authentic readings, including essays, articles, fictional stories, opinion pieces, interviews, and poetry selections
- Fiches de grammaire online reference provides additional grammar topics with explanations and practice activities
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Face-à-face Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Authentic short films, documentaries, and cultural literary readings
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Communication tools to get students talking