Face-à-face, 3rd Edition
Face-à-face offers a magazine-like format that integrates a variety of media and activities designed to engage advanced French students.
What sets this program apart?
Face-à-face offers outstanding quality and diversity in reading selections: essays, novels (excerpts), stories, poems, and articles, plus it provides opportunities to review grammar and continue to develop writing skills.
The program also includes News and Cultural Updates, which provide current, real-world connections to language and culture via authentic articles and videos, and includes pre-, during, and post-reading and viewing activities.
Digital at your fingertips
The Supersite is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning.
Students visit the Supersite to complete their homework, practice French, and communicate with their class. Instructors rely on the Supersite for powerful course management, allowing you and your students to focus on language learning.
- Student Edition textbook (paperback or loose-leaf)
- Supersite Plus with vText—the online, interactive student edition
- WebSAM online student workbook
- Instructor Annotated Edition textbook
- Instructor Supersite with testing program, assignment calendar, and additional instructor resources