Get Reading! is a multi-level reading library specifically designed to address the needs of multilingual/English learners and striving readers. Each print and digital library includes 120 readers that combine literary and informational texts written at three complexity levels and focusing on a range of content areas.
What to expect with Get Reading!
The Get Reading! leveled reading library is divided into ten different themes and four content areas: ten ELA (fiction) titles, ten science titles, ten social studies titles, and ten math titles.
- Includes different genres and content areas to motivate and engage all readers
- Allows students to choose the proficiency level they want to read, or start with one and progress as they improve their reading skills
- Features differentiated instruction and leveled practice for targeted reading support
- Is available in print and digital format with audio synchronization and activities
- Includes a Teacher Guide with guided instruction, reproducible activities, and assessments
Explore the Get Reading! digital experience
Get Reading! offers an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools exclusively built to support literacy instruction.
- Each reader includes carefully scaffolded online practice activities, right at the students’ fingertips
- Interactive readings include audio synchronization and vocabulary highlighting and pronunciation
- Teachers have all their resources in one convenient place, including the online Teacher Edition with activities and assessments, and an online gradebook to track student and class progress