Galería de lengua y cultura 2, 2nd Edition
Students bridge the language gap as they cultivate bilingualism, biliteracy, and biculturalism. Galería is a print and digital solution that uses engaging videos, authentic texts, differentiated instruction, and leveled practice activities to expand students’ listening, reading, speaking, and writing competencies.
What sets Galería apart?
The same Galería you love, with rich, authentic resources designed specifically for your bilingual, heritage, and dual-language students—with an updated look and feel and new content throughout.
- Fun and engaging learning experience for students with new and updated videos, karaoke, high-interest stories, and cross-discipline readings with real-world application
- Easier planning and implementation with lesson plans, instructional resources, and updated Teacher Edition to support students at all levels of language and literacy
- New Conexión con tu mundo section that focuses on students’ daily experience and real-world skills with authentic content, lexical variations, interactive activities, and media, culminating with a community-focused project
- Additional online activities for expanded vocabulary and grammar practice
- Revitalized video program with updated regional videos, content reviews, grammar tutorials, and new art and music capsules, as well as Ortografía (spelling confusion) videos
Digital at your fingertips
Galería is fully supported by vhlcentral—a technology platform developed specifically for language and literacy—with integrated content, resources, and communication tools that bring Spanish language and culture to life.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Customizable course settings
- Grading tools and gradebook
- Now with vText (online textbook)
- Partner Chat and New Group Chat activities
- Checklists at the end of every module allow students to track progress
- News and Cultural Updates
- Video record-and-submit
- More online practice
- Student Edition textbook
- Supersite with vText
- WebSAM online student workbook
- Teacher’s Edition with annotations
- Instructor Supersite with testing program, assignment calendar, and additional instructor resources