Imagina, 5th Edition (Secondary)
Designed to strengthen students’ Spanish language skills and develop cultural competency, Imagina features a fresh, magazine-like design with authentic short films and readings, and weaves thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts throughout each of its lessons.
What sets Imagina apart?
By focusing on cultural competency, Imagina engages students while integrating thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts throughout every section of the program—bringing Spanish learners closer to language and cultural proficiency.
- Now with more representation of voices and perspectives in literary and cultural readings
- New Communicative and Can-Do statements allow students to monitor and reflect on their own learning
- New intermediate grammar tutorials
- New interactive videos with integrated viewing activities for all ten short films
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Imagina Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of authentic and cultural media
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Robust assessment program
- Communication tools to get students talking
AuthorJose A. Blanco, C. Cecilia Tocaimaza-Hatch