Imaginez, 5th Edition (Secondary)
Designed to strengthen students’ French language skills and develop cultural competency, Imaginez features a fresh, magazine-like design with authentic short films and readings, and weaves thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts throughout each of its lessons.
What sets Imaginez apart?
By focusing on cultural competency, Imaginez engages students while integrating thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts throughout every section of the program—bringing French learners closer to language and cultural proficiency.
- Ten dramatic short films by francophone filmmakers—three new films in this edition
- Three new Le Zapping clips and activities
- Updated high-impact literary and cultural readings
- Clearly labeled communicative objectives and ACTFL standards
- New online Projet activity develops students’ presentational skills
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Imaginez Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of authentic and cultural media
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Robust assessment program
- Communication tools to get students talking