Immagina, 4th Edition (Secondary)
Designed to strengthen students’ language skills and develop cultural competency, Immagina provides level 4–5 students with an active and rewarding learning experience. It features a fresh, user-friendly design and short films by a diverse group of award-winning Italian-speaking filmmakers that better reflect Italy today and correlate with the themes and concepts in each of the ten lessons.
What sets Immagina apart?
By focusing on cultural competency, Immagina engages students while integrating thematic, cultural, and grammatical concepts throughout every section of the program—bringing Italian learners closer to language and cultural proficiency.
- Authentic language and practical vocabulary for communicating in real-life situations
- More diverse Galleria and Cultura sections reflect modern Italy
- Exciting integration of Italian culture throughout every lesson
- Authentic, dramatic short films by contemporary Italian filmmakers
- High-impact literary and cultural readings
- Clear and well-organized grammar explanations with communicative activities
- Now with Communicative Goals and Can-Do Statements in every section
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Immagina Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of authentic and cultural media
- Robust assessment program
- Communication tools to get students talking
- Video Virtual Chats
- Audiosync readings