Intrigas, 4th Edition
Captivate your students’ interest with universally distinguished, relevant film, and literature from the Spanish-speaking world. The six theme-related lessons foster engaging, thought-provoking discussion, and analytical writing for advanced level students.
What sets Intrigas apart?
Intrigas offers an unusual integration of literature, culture, and film, while also focusing students on critical thinking, interpretation, speaking, and writing skills.
NEW to this edition:
- Two new authentic feature films and seven new literary readings
- New Group Chat and Individual Video Recording activities provide opportunities for increased oral practice
- New web-only Proyecto with editable rubrics
- New editable rubrics for Escritura composition
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Intrigas Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of authentic and cultural media
- Robust assessment program
- New Animated Grammar Tutorials
- Communication tools to get students talking: Partner Chats, New Group Chats, and Info-Gap Partner Chats
- New online editable rubrics for Escritura composition and online-only Proyecto
- News and Cultural Updates
AuthorJames C. Courtad, Kathryn Everly, Martín Gasper
- Student Edition textbook available in print and digital (online vText) formats
- Online reference materials
- Supersite with a wide variety of interactive activities
- Instructor Supersite with gradebook, assignment wizard, and additional instructor resources
- NEW Assessment Builder with Question Bank
- Assignable Integrated Performance Assessments (IPAs) with grading rubrics