La historia oculta
Grades 3–6 8 Titles; 4 in English and 4 in SpanishBudding historians, archaeologists, and anthropologists will find plenty to unearth in the sites and discoveries of this thought-provoking series. Each volume provides critical information about significant subjects and time periods to support key issues in the elementary social studies curriculum.
- La colonia de Jamestown
- La esclavitud en Mount Vernon
- Las estaciones del ferrocarril subterráneo
- Los primeros habitantes de Norteamérica
- Depots of the Underground Railroad
- North America's First People
- Slavery at Mount Vernon
- Uncovering the Jamestown Colony
Substitutions will be made as needed.