Letras de Hispanoamérica (Secondary)
AP® Spanish Literature and IB Spanish HL students will get a glimpse into centuries of Latin American literature with Letras de Hispanoamérica. Featuring many of the must-read authors for these advanced courses, this survey focuses on Latin American literature from pre-Hispanic to contemporary times.
AP® and Advanced Placement are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
What sets Letras apart?
Letras has a unique, two-color design with supporting essays, interviews, and critical notes. In addition, Letras contains interesting graphic treatments of historical and literary timelines and author biographies. Each chapter focuses on one literary period, with works from multiple authors, and includes:
- A historical/literary essay about the literary period
- A timeline with main literary and historic events
- Author biographies
- A selected bibliography
- A list of works for all authors
- An innovative glossing system
- Analysis questions and composition topics that follow each group of author selections