Panorama, 7th Edition
This fifteen-lesson program provides students with a thorough view of the Spanish-speaking world, plus additional options to further expand skill building. Its fresh, student-friendly approach, effective integration of video, and powerful online tools lead students to effective personalized communication.
What sets Panorama apart?
Panorama is a comprehensive, student-friendly approach to introductory Spanish. Refreshed with new print content and enhanced online content: new Fotonovela video and while-you-watch-activities, new Proyecto page, new Escuchar audio and activities, and new readings and videos. This edition of Panorama includes more communicative and cultural reflection activities, as well as new technology tools like Speech Recognition activities to practice language and pronunciation, interactive grammar tutorials and Video Virtual Chat activities to help your students communicate with confidence in real-life situations!
NEW to this edition:
- Brand New Fotonovela filmed in Spain with while-you-watch quick checks
- Proyecto in every lesson
- Pronunciation tutorials with speech recognition
- Panorama cultural videos
- Communicative Goals is every section with accompanying Can-Do Statements
- Art and illustration program
- Social Awareness Annotations
- Group Chat and Individual Video Recording submission
- All additional testing sections like Cultura and Lectura Adicional are now assignable
- Updated authentic content—readings and videos
- News and Cultural Updates
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Panorama Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Plenty of Practice: Program-specific, theme-based practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Engaging Media: Episodic, character-driven videos, authentic cultural videos, and synchronous video chat activities
- Vocabulary Tools: Clear vocabulary and grammar instruction, cultural and authentic readings, short films, and animated interactive grammar tutorials
- News and Cultural Updates: Monthly content additions
- Communication Tools: Partner Chat and New Group Chat activities get students talking in a fun, interactive, low-stakes setting, and online forums encourage discussion as students post and respond to text or audio posts
- Assessment tools: Robust testing program with ability to customize or create your own. Options include adding video to all assessments to ensure academic integrity and assess speaking, projects, cultural assessment content, test bank, randomization and individual assigning ability, customizable rubrics
AuthorJosé A. Blanco, Philip Redwine Donley (late)
- Student Edition available in print and digital (online vText) formats
- WebSAM—the online Student Activities Manual (Workbook, Video Manual, and Lab Manual)
- Supersite with a wide variety of interactive activities
- Instructor's Annotated Edition (IAE) in print and digital (online vText) formats
- Instructor Supersite with all-in-one gradebook, testing program, additional instructor resources, and activity pack for additional communication activities