This new program invites students on a cultural journey through the diverse practices, products, and perspectives of all Spanish-speaking countries or regions. The goal: Develop communicative competence while challenging each student to think critically through personalized, real-world tasks focused on building intercultural competence.
What sets Perspectivas apart
Perspectivas includes a clear focus on the products and practices that relate to cultural perspectives, and a rich variety of authentic materials, including documentary films, short video clips, authentic audio selections, and literary readings.
- Tightly aligned with the ACTFL World Readiness Standards
- Emphasizes all modes of communication, including intercultural communication
- Exposes students to authentic content from diverse genres such as documentary videos, informational articles, literature, and audio
- Presents intermediate grammar structures in the context of the lesson’s documentary
- A great option for native or heritage speakers
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Perspectivas Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Short documentaries, literary and non-literary readings, and audio
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Grading tools and gradebook
- Communication tools to get students talking