Portales 2.0: Intermediate Spanish
Portales 2.0: Intermediate Spanish puts students first by providing valuable opportunities for them to practice and explore the target language. Our progression of content breaks lessons down into manageable portions and guides students through the active learning steps that are required to learn a new language. They’ll build a strong foundation for language development, both in and out of class.
What sets this program apart?
Portales 2.0 deepens and enhances the student learning experience with its unique progression of interactive instructional activities, personalized diagnostics, and groundbreaking language learning technology like speech recognition. The learning activities are designed to keep students engaged every step of the way with dynamic vocabulary tutorials in the target language, interactive grammar tutorials, and culturally rich video. Whether instructors teach a fully online, hybrid, or face-to-face Spanish course, Portales 2.0 puts the power of delivering a rich, engaging course in their hands.
NEW to this edition:
- A project-focused Learning Track, which incorporates a theme-based project into every lesson
- Fotonovela videos that follow a family in Oaxaca, Mexico and explore both language and relationships in an engaging way
- Group Chat and Individual Recording Activities allow single or multiple students to record a video production exercise
- Cultural testing items and audio-sync technology in all cultural and literary readings
- Effortlessly customize any assessment with the NEW Assessment Builder and Question Bank
The Portales advantage
Portales is designed exclusively for language learning, and includes robust resources for instructors, including Learning Tracks for easy course setup, time-saving gradebook analytics, auto-graded activities, and personalization tools for use in the classroom, online, or in hybrid environments.
This program deepens and enhances the student learning experience with its unique progression of interactive instructional activities, personalized diagnostics, and groundbreaking language learning technology, such as speech recognition.
The learning activities and features are designed to keep students engaged every step of the way with dynamic vocabulary tutorials in the target language, interactive grammar tutorials, and culturally rich videos. With Portales, students can explore and learn at their own pace.
AuthorJosé A. Blanco
- Student Edition textbook available in print and digital (online vText) fomats
- Online reference materials
- Supersite with a wide variety of interactive activities
- And more!
- Instructor's Manual
- Instructor Supersite with all-in-one gradebook, assignment wizard, and additional instructor resources
- And more!