Promenades, 4th Edition
Engage your students and enrich their understanding of the francophone world with Promenades. Local, regional, and global culture is highlighted throughout the program through readings, multiple video series, and scaffolded practice activities.
What sets this program apart?
Promenades covers grammar with a focus on practical use, reviewing more common irregular -ir verbs before regular -ir verbs. Grammar points are reviewed in a single spread, with practice activities immediately following.
Digital tools like speech recognition and Video Virtual Chat activities help students develop confidence and lower the affective filter as they become more comfortable producing words and phrases in the target language.
Digital at your fingertips
The Supersite is our easy-to-use digital platform, fully integrated with the student textbook and built exclusively to support language learning.
Students visit the Supersite to complete their homework, practice French, and communicate with their class. Instructors rely on the Supersite for powerful course management, allowing you and your students to focus on language learning.
AuthorJames Mitchell | Cheryl Tano
- Student Edition textbook (hardcover or loose-leaf)
- Supersite Plus with vText—the online, interactive student edition
- WebSAM online student workbook
- Instructor Annotated Edition textbook
- Instructor Supersite with Online Instructor’s Edition, Assessment Builder, assignment calendar, and additional instructor resources