Revista, 6th Edition (Secondary)
Featuring award-winning films, engaging literature, and clever comics, Revista is designed to focus on all modes of communication, and to support students as they become more comfortable with speaking Spanish.
What sets Revista apart
Revista includes high-interest themes and innovative communication tools that will get your advanced level Spanish speakers talking.
- Award-winning short films by contemporary filmmakers, with a new interactive feature that incorporates integrated viewing activities
- Magazine-like format integrating a variety of media and activities
- Authentic readings, including essays, articles, fictional stories, opinion pieces, interviews, and poetry selections from around the Spanish-speaking world
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Revista Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Authentic short films, authentic literature, nonfiction selections, and comics
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Communication tools to get students talking