Available for Fall 2021 classes
English learners (ELs) face the unique challenge of learning English as they are also learning grade-level content through English. Connect is a new, comprehensive standards based English language development built to support students who are at risk of falling behind due to language barriers. This powerful print and digital solution focuses on developing communication and literacy skills, as well as academic knowledge in the contents areas of math, science, social studies, music, and art.
Connect is fully aligned with the following standards: WIDA, CA ELD, TX TEKS, CCSS (ELA and math), NGSS (science), and NCSS (social studies).
Connect engages students in motivating literary text and information texts in science, social studies, math, and the arts.
PRIME—the companion digital environment for Connect—is an easy-to-use, integrated platform specially built to support language learning. Students use the PRIME to access a digital version of their textbook, to complete practice activities, watch videos, listen to audio, take assessments, access a range of resource tools, and more.
- • Communication practice
- • Interactive activities with corrective feedback
- • Grammar, vocabulary, and phonics tutorials
- • Video Virtual Chat for communication practice
- • Scripted and authentic video
- • Embedded audio
- • Audio-sync Thematic Library eReaders
- • Decodable Readers
With integrated content, comprehensive resources, and innovative tools, PRIME provides everything you need to engage students and support language learning.
- • Online Teacher Edition
- • Online gradebook to track student and class progress
- • Assessment program with placement test, quizzes, and more
- • All audio and video
- • Professional development
- • School-to-home letters in multiple languages