This elementary K–5 program makes language learning a fun cultural adventure as students travel to twenty Spanish-speaking countries and explore the language and culture! Supports all students, from beginners to heritage speakers, at any grade level.
With a focus on building proficiency, the Supersite provides students with an engaging place to connect their own lives with the authentic, contemporary language and culture of the target language.
- Student Smartbook
- Online Practice Book
- Vocabulary and grammar tutorials
- Online Activities—many with auto grading
- Animated Chats
- Thematic Library eReaders
- Phonics eReaders
- Links to all audio and video
With integrated content, comprehensive resources, and innovative tools, the Supersite provides everything you need to engage students and support language learning.
- Teacher Dashboard for easy class management
- Customizable Course Settings
- Time-saving tools
- Instructor Resources
- Teacher SmartBook—easy access to Smartbook and teacher wrap instructions
- Online Assessment
- Point-of-use access to all audio and video