Taller de escritores, 4th Edition
Taller de Escritores is an advanced grammar and composition program consisting of six lessons, each focusing on a specific writing style. Through authentic readings, language resources, and true writers' workshops, students will enhance their writing skills, improve grammar and vocabulary, and explore renowned Latin American and Spanish literature. Empower your students to unleash their writing potential with Taller de Escritores!
What sets Taller de escritores apart?
Process-oriented writing workshops in each lesson provide the necessary framework to be a successful writer, with clear, concise presentations, student models, and step-by-step support for writing assignments, including tips on editing and peer review. The spelling and punctuation component provides additional support to improve the writing skills of heritage speakers.
NEW to this edition:
- Two new Lectura audio-sync readings on the Supersite
- One new Taller de escritura “Modelo” connected to the Hispanic world
- New colorful banners, photos, and rules to help users easily identify different parts and features of the book
- Updated Vocabulary Tools, including audio recordings
- New editable rubrics on the Supersite for grading students compositions
- And more!
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Taller de escritores Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of authentic and cultural media
- Robust assessment program
- Partner Chats, new Group Chats and Individual Video Recording activities
- News and Cultural Updates
- Student Edition available in print and digital (online vText) formats
- Online reference materials
- Supersite with a wide variety of interactive activities
- Instructor Supersite with gradebook, assignment wizard, and additional instructor resources
- Assessment Builder
- New editable rubrics on the Supersite for grading students’ compositions