Temas, 2nd Edition
Temas prepares students for success in class, on the AP® Spanish Language and Culture exam, and in the pursuit of lifelong language learning. The second edition of this best-selling program continues a tradition that users have come to expect, while introducing new language learning tools and a wealth of updated authentic selections in a range of formats.
AP® and Advanced Placement are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
The best just got better
Changes to this edition were based on the feedback of hundreds of educators and students. We also revised with the most current and culturally relevant readings, audio recordings, and short films to provide your students with even more authentic materials with which to practice, including:
- More opportunities for listening comprehension
- 40% new authentic selections
- New Virtual Chat activities for oral practice
- Easy-to-assign online assessment
- New opportunities to make cultural connections
- Better tools and strategies for vocabulary development
- Improved support for teachers
- Enrichment libraries—trade books expand unit themes and build literacy skills
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Temas Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Access to a wide range of authentic materials
- More opportunities to practice listening comprehension
- Virtual Chat activities for oral practice
- Online assessment with easy grading options
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Additional teaching suggestions and tools
- Enhanced My Vocabulary tool for vocabulary development
AuthorParthena Draggett, Cole Conlin, Max Ehrsam, Elizabeth Millán