Thèmes, 2nd Edition
Thèmes prepares students for success in class and on the AP® French Language and Culture exam. This edition of Thèmes continues a tradition that users have come to expect, while aligning with the 2019 College Board Curriculum and Exam Description (CED) and introducing new language learning tools and a wealth of authentic selections in a range of formats.
AP® and Advanced Placement are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
The best just got better
Changes to this edition were based on the feedback of educators and students. We also revised with the most current and culturally relevant readings, audio recordings, and short films to provide your students with even more authentic materials with which to practice, including:
- Reordered units with new Essential Questions
- More opportunities for listening comprehension
- 30% new authentic selections of audio, video, and reading selections
- New Virtual Chat activities for oral practice
- More opportunities for formative and summative assessment online
- Better tools and strategies for vocabulary development
- Improved support for teachers
- Now available—AP® French worktext
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Thèmes Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- More opportunities to practice listening comprehension
- Virtual Chat activities for oral practice
- Online assessment with easy grading options
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Additional teaching suggestions and tools
- Enhanced My Vocabulary tool for vocabulary development