Jump start your syllabus!
Need help writing your AP® French Language and Culture syllabus?
Make writing and submitting your syllabus easy!
1. Check out this sample syllabus with Thèmes as the primary text.
2. If you wish to submit this syllabus as your own for the College Board audit, follow these simple instructions.
- Download sample syllabus above.
- Go to the College Board audit site.
- Either log on or create a new account.
- Fill out the audit form found on the College Board site.
- Click to submit/upload the syllabus. When you are presented with submission options, choose CLAIM IDENTICAL (stating that you want to use someone else's approved syllabus).
- Upload the sample syllabus with the authorization number:
- Thèmes, 2nd edition: 3125625v1
- Complete the submission process. You will receive an email notification from the College Board upon receipt, followed by an authorization letter once approved.
Learn more about Thèmes.
AP and Advanced Placement are registered trademarks of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.