Vistas, 7th Edition (Secondary)
Introducción a la lengua española
With interactive grammar and vocabulary practice, engaging media, and communicative tasks, introductory students gain confidence and cultural understanding with Vistas. Delivering a fresh, student-friendly approach, the seventh edition makes students’ learning—and instructors’ teaching—easier and more successful.
What sets Vistas apart?
Vistas incorporates speech recognition technology into pronunciation tutorials and vocabulary review, giving students immediate feedback on their speech production and an extra confidence boost as they become accustomed to producing Spanish words.
- A unique and colorful use of graphic design that serves as an integral part of the learning process, enhances learning, and aids navigation
- A rich cultural presentation that covers the Spanish-speaking world
- A brand new Fotonovela video
- Updated authentic content—readings and videos
- Clearly labeled communicative objectives and ACTFL standards
- Speech recognition analyzes student utterances in real time and objectively determines whether a student knows the word, providing interactive feedback
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Vistas Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Everything you need to plan, teach, and assess
- Practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Plenty of media—authentic, cultural, and instructional
- News and Cultural Updates with monthly content additions
- Robust assessment program with customizable test bank
- Communication tools to get students talking