Vistas, 7th Edition
Vistas, 7e contains interactive grammar and vocabulary practice, engaging media, and communicative tasks, introductory students gain confidence and cultural understanding. Delivering a fresh, student-friendly approach, the seventh edition makes students’ learning—and instructors’ teaching—easier and more successful.
What sets this program apart?
Vistas is fully informed by research in second language acquisition and teaching methodology. It focuses on structured input processing and output-based activities and tasks for meaningful and authentic communication void of drill activities, requiring students to negotiate meaning.
NEW to this edition:
- Expanded video content
- Art and illustration program
- Group and individual video recording submission
- Updated authentic content—readings and videos
- News and Cultural Updates
Digital at your fingertips
Experience the Vistas Supersite, an unparalleled digital learning environment with integrated content, resources, and tools built exclusively to support language learning.
- Plenty of Practice: Program-specific, theme-based practice activities with auto-grading and immediate feedback
- Engaging Media: Episodic, character-driven videos, authentic cultural videos, and synchronous video chat activities
- Vocabulary Tools: Clear vocabulary and grammar instruction, cultural and authentic readings, short films, and animated interactive grammar tutorials
- News and Cultural Updates: Monthly content additions
- Communication Tools: Partner Chat activities get students talking in a fun, interactive, low-stakes setting, and online forums encourage discussion as students post and respond to text or audio posts
AuthorJosé A. Blanco
- Student Edition available in print and digital (online vText) fomats
- WebSAM—the online Student Activities Manual (Workbook, Video Manual, and Lab Manual)
- Supersite with a wide variety of interactive activities
- And more!
- Instructor's Annotated Edition (IAE)
- Instructor Supersite with all-in-one gradebook, testing program, additional instructor resources
- And more!